Last Updated: Jan 5, 2022
These Terms are effective as of last updated date above. We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time without notice to you. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. Your continued use of the Website after we have posted changes to these Terms means that you agree to be bound and abide by the changes, so please check the Terms regularly for any changes.
If at any time you have questions or problems relating to our Website or these Terms or if you notice any User is violating these Terms, you may contact us by email at contact@IndianMdw.com.
- “Our” “We” “Us” “IndianMdw” means IndianMdw.com.
- “Website” “Site” “Platform” means IndianMdw’ www.IndianMdw.com.
- “You” “Your” “Yourself” “User(s)” “End User(s)” means the users of IndianMdw on the Platform.
- “Customer” “Employer” “Helper” means the User on the IndianMdw Platform to request services from Service Provider.
- “Service Provider” “Agency” “Employment Agency” “EA” means User on the IndianMdw Platform who can legally provide a list of services on IndianMdw Platform for Customer to request.
- “Account” “User Account” means a Login ID and Password allowing access to the IndianMdw Service.
2. GENEREAL DESCRIPTION OF INDIANMDW SERVICES
- IndianMdw is a platform that enables Customers to connect with Service Providers of their choosing within our network. We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, a website enabling the Service Providers to publish their Helper’s Biodata online, company logo, contacts and addresses and other like services. IndianMdw is not a Service Provider and do not employ any Service Providers. No Service Provider-Customer relationship is ever created between you and IndianMdw.
- IndianMdw is not responsible or liable for any acts and / or omissions of the Customers and Service Providers. It is up to the Service Providers to offer their services and it is up to the Customers to accept the Service Provider’s services.
- IndianMdw is not a Service Provider referral service. IndianMdw works hard to select and vet the Service Providers, but does not recommend any Service Providers for any specific service request. Customer acknowledges and agrees that IndianMdw does not select, endorse, or recommend any Service Provider for any specific service request.
By using the IndianMdw Platform, you warrant and agree that:
- IndianMdw cannot guarantee that any particular Service Provider is suitable for your needs.
- You use any Service Providers at your own risk, although we may remove a Service Provider from IndianMdw’ Website on the basis of any feedback you or other Users provide in relation to that Service Provider if we deem it appropriate, but are under no obligation to do so.
- You should take reasonable safety checks or precautions and make any investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any Service Providers.
- You agree that your account may be suspended or closed, if you have not log on or access to our website for or up to a period of three (3) months. You may however re-sign up for new account using old email address.
4. SERVICE PROVIDER
By using the IndianMdw Platform, you warrant and agree that:
- You are LEGALLY ELIGIBLE to fulfill the service request(s) made by the Customers in your selected job country.
- You will make full payment for all IndianMdw’ features and services purchased by you.
- IndianMdw uses a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”), to charge Service Provider through the Payment Method linked to Service Provider’s Account for use of IndianMdw Platform. By making use of these payment services on IndianMdw Platform, Service Provider agrees to be bound by Payment Processor’s Service Agreement (https://stripe.com/legal) and hereby consents and authorizes IndianMdw to make payment transaction.
- You can verify the transaction history (for example charge) in the Platform. If you think if you been incorrectly charged, you must inform IndianMdw in any available communication media for example by email within five (5) working days from the transaction date. You understand that IndianMdw will not response to any disputes or claim report after the due date.
- Cancellation and Refund
- You understand that all IndianMdw features purchased using IndianMdw Credits in our Platform are not refundable.
- Account Termination
- We may suspend or close your account if you do not pay on time or if IndianMdw cannot charge Service Provider’s credit card or other payment method for any reason.
- If you account is suspended or closed, without limitation, Service Provider may forfeit any amount credited or due to be credited to you under or in respect of your account, and you may not sign up under a new account using different email address or different mobile telephone number, unless we formally approve this.
- You have a choice to close your account with IndianMdw, provided that you have:
- Settled all outstanding balances owed to IndianMdw prior to terminating your account, where the failure to do so will result in your account continuing to be active in IndianMdw’ database.
- Emailed us at contact@IndianMdw.com to inform of your request to close your account. Please note that it may take up to thirty (30) business days after receipt of your email for us to process your request and / or refund any eligible remaining IndianMdw credit to you.
Only un-used IndianMdw credits that you purchased are eligible for refund. IndianMdw credits that you received through rewards or referrals or gifts or free credit(s) from us or other Users of IndianMdw are not eligible for refund.
5. ACCOUNT TERMINATION
By using the IndianMdw Platform, you acknowledge and agree that:
- We may suspend / close your Account without notice to you if we believe you are not complying with any applicable of our Terms.
- You agree that employee(s) of IndianMdw may analyse your activity on our website or the content submitted by you, and reserves the discretion to take all appropriate actions including suspending your use of the IndianMdw Platform without any notice to you.
6. WEBSITE content
- USER content
- All information and content submitted or referred to the IndianMdw Platform by User (collectively “User Content”) is the sole responsibility of User. User agrees that it will not under any circumstances transmit any User Content that is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of the content and information provided by the User to our website, nor can we be held liable for any losses that are incurred upon acting on this information.
- IndianMdw reserves the rights to remove or unpublish any improper biodata or content that are deemed by IndianMdw to be illegitimate or inappropriate, or compromise the integrity and fair usage of the service and system, without prior notice.
- TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHTS
User warrants that it has the right to use its applicable trademarks, if any, and grants IndianMdw the right to use such trademarks in connection with IndianMdw’ Services.
- THIRD PARTY SITES AND INFORMATION
Our website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and / or services provided by User or other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Websites or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
7. DISPUTES BETWEEN END USERS
- NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT INDIANMDW SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR DEALINGS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN END USERS ON THE SERVICES OFFERED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER, OR BETWEEN REGISTERED END USERS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT INDIANMDW IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BECOME INVOLVED. IN THE EVENT THAT A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND SERIVICE PROVIDER, YOU HEREBY RELEASE INDIANMDW IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES AND/OR THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED THEREUNDER.
8. INTERRUPTIONS TO INDIANMDW PLATFORM
- You acknowledges that temporary interruptions of the services available through the IndianMdw Platform may occur as normal events. You further acknowledges that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of the website, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control. However IndianMdw may give notice of the time and duration of such maintenance through email or on this website.
- Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the website. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THE INDIANMDW PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
- THE INDIANMDW PLATFORM COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THE WEBSITES, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.