Table of Contents
Here are 10 basic rules on how to keep your home clean and tidy. These rules will give you long term benefits.
10 basic rules on how to keep your home clean and tidy
- If you want to sort items and put them in order. You must first discard the unwanted ones. For example clothes, books should be categorized. Should be set in such a way as to give priority to wanted and daily use ones.
- Subdivide if necessary during classification. That is, if it is clothing, divide it into tops, underwear and underwear.
- Keep only those things that makes you happy. For example, if you do not like old clothes, remove them. It will shrink in size and remind you of your weight and make you sad.
- After disposing of all the items, start tidying up the empty space. Decide what to put in which place. Rather it should not be imposed.
- Dont be lazy when cleaning the house. It is better to finish the cleaning immediately without postponing it. As the look of the dirty house can cause you depression.
- Items should be stacked by sizes. It would be nice to see items stacked together that are the same size. And by doing so, the goods will not get lost. They can easily found where they are.
- It is better to focus on frequently used items and keep them within reach. Rarely used items can be placed behind or at the end of them.
- Whichever way you start stacking the items, bring the items anywhere in the house and keep them in one place. This is the most important stage in classifying what is needed and what is not. If you have the same item in five ways you can leave only one of them and discard the others.
- Say thank you once to your home. It can be fun. But this is also an exercise. Thank you for protecting your home and making room for so many items. You can also thank the items you are discarding and the service they have done.
- Items you don’t need can make someone else happy. It would be great to give them as a gift to someone.
Hygiene in a home is very important
When we set out to clean our house more thoroughly and effectively, we may be a little overwhelmed with not knowing where to start. Hygiene in a home is very important and every minute dirt accumulates, although it is complicated, we have to have a certain cleaning routine.
If you do not know where to start, we would like to share with you a series of tips that you can put into practice without any problems and they will give you good results.
Keep in mind that germs can be found and spread anywhere. One way to prevent this from happening is to clean your home optimally.
Your health will improve
Cleaning, although it does not directly affect our health, can affect it in the long run. Optimal cleaning removes substances that are harmful to health. Keep in mind that bacteria act quietly, and when they reach our body effects are noticed as it develops an infection or allergy.
Dirt accumulates on furniture, carpets, curtains and objects, moisture, mould, pet hair, dust and insects we do not feel with our eyes. That is why, in general, any contact with this dirt can cause allergic reactions, inflammation of the nose, cough, asthma or skin irritation.
You will have a comfortable environment
Like we said, a clean and tidy house allows us to be comfortable in that environment. If the house is neat and clean, it will be nice to be in that place and we can share it with family and friends and you will not be ashamed to show your house to anyone.
You will not cause unhygiene in the house
We refer to all types of pests that can affect our health along with an unhygienic environment. In this case, what about the dust mites? These use their microscopic size to settle on us and eat away at the dead cells of our skin that cling to the textiles we touch. If we clean them, we suppress these organisms and avoid seeking drugs for conditions that cause the immune system.